6.24.2011

Down to Business

Here is a bit of information for anyone looking for a photographer:

Engagement sessions are $125 and include a cd with hi-res images. 



And don't worry if you're not engaged. If you are smitten and just want some good lookin' photos of your good lookin' selves, I can do that too. 

Wedding fees start at $750 and include a cd with high-res images. I have several packages that go up in price from there, but each one is customizable to fit your needs. I just want you to be comfortable and happy with what you're getting. 


Also, I donate 10% of whatever I make from your session to a charity or non-profit of your choice! Just a small way to keep on spreading the love. 


So that's just the basics, folks.  If you're looking more information just email me at meghann.a.stevens@gmail.com

No comments: