6.24.2011

I'm not emo, just unobtrusive

Just to be clear,  my url is not an expression of my angst-ridden soul. (Hyphen or no hyphen? I'm never sure.)

Have you even been to a wedding where the photographers are all up in everybody's grill? And with the seemingly most powerful flash on earth and the loudest camera that never stops clicking? No fun, right? I agree. 

So when my in-laws and I were at a wedding where there was not one in yo' face photographer, but four, my father-in-law commented that he was glad I was not like that. That I was like an invisible photographer. bada bing bada boom, my url was born. 

So there you have it. I just wanted to set the record straight before the record had a chance to bend. 




ps. if you are reading this and figure out that it's your wedding photographers I am talking about, don't worry, the wedding was lovely and perfect. But you have to admit, those guys were crrrrrazy. 

No comments: